The Barcelona Graduate School of Economics offers master programs, summer schools, and continuing education in Economics, Finance, and related fields. The School also promotes excellence in scientific research in close collaboration with its four academic units.
The Barcelona GSE is ranked by Research Papers in Economics (RePEc) among the top 5 European institutions and the top 15 economics departments worldwide.
The academic excellence of the Barcelona GSE rests on the talent, enthusiasm and drive of its world-class faculty, with more than 200 affiliated and guests professors, drawn from leading universities and companies around the world.
Life in Barcelona
The city of Barcelona is a well-known cluster for education in economics and business with more than 200.000 students. Cosmopolitan and vibrant city, with citizens coming from all parts of the world to enjoy its rich culture including architecture, museums, music and, of course, football. Moreover, the cost of living in Barcelona is one of the lowest compared to the other major European cities.
Available programs 2015-16 include:
Master Degree in Economics and Finance
- Economics Program
- Finance Program
Master Degree in Specialized Economic Analysis
- Competition and Market Regulation Program
- Economics of Public Policy Program
- International Trade, Finance, and Development Program
- Macroeconomic Policy and Financial Markets Program
Master Degree in Data Science
- Data Science Program
Why do students choose Barcelona GSE master programs?
- Rigorous masters with a dual theoretical and applied approach
- Faculty includes renowned academics and expert practitioners
- 79% was placed within 3 months of graduating (Class 2013)
- 87% international student body (Class 2014)
- One year of international experience in Barcelona
- Competitive tuition fees and low cost of living