The originality of the ESCP Europe Business School Master`s lies in its multi-country, multilingual curriculum. The Master`s/Grande Ecole programme offers students a choice of international study tracks, including a possibility to study on three of ESCP Europe Business School’s five campuses in Paris, London; Madrid, Berlin and Turin.
The programme is integrated across the different countries to ensure seamless delivery of courses. A further option is available to both 2 and 3-Year students to study at an ESCP Europe Business School partner institution on an international exchange.
Students who have completed at least 2 years of undergraduate studies begin with the General Management Course. Students with a university degree (BA/BSc equivalent) enter directly into the Master's Programme. Admissions is highly selective.
The curriculum is adaptable to students` professional interests and goals through:
- Electives and specialisation options
- Choice of internships (sector, function, company)
- Choice of countries to complete coursework
- The Master`s programme is for high potential students who aim to develop the skills knowledge essential for an international career in management.
- Each year, over 4500 candidates apply by entrance exam for 475 places in the 3-year programme.
- 100 additional places available for direct entry into the Master`s programme (admission to the 2-year programme).
- Over 32% of students are from outside of France.
Key Programme Advantages
- ESCP Europe Business School graduates enjoy successful international business careers as a result of their exposure to a multicultural learning environment and study in different countries. Graduates can implement managerial knowledge, and skills in the workplace across borders and cultures, coping with challenges and change.
- Over 50% of students receive job offers before graduation. 98% are employed within four months of graduation. For information on functions and sectors of graduates, click here Employment Placement Survey, Class of 2004.
- The career development office provides internships, in-company projects and employment offers year round.
- Graduates have access to resources offered by the ESCP Europe Business School alumni network with over 25 000 active members.