The German International School of Management and Administration (GISMA), was founded by former German Chancellor, Gerhard Schröder, in 1999.
Grenoble Ecole de Management (GEM) is triple-accredited - an honour shared by less than 1% of the world’s elite business schools. GEM’s triple accreditation includes: AMBA (Association of MBA’s), EQUIS (European Quality Improvement System), AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business).
- Campuses in Berlin and Hannover
- Access to corporate links such as Continental and Volkswagen
- A dedicated Careers Centre
- Programmes taught completely in English
- Free beginner's German classes for all students
- Flexible payment plans and scholarships available*