From our ONCAMPUS London centre at Birkbeck, in the heart of the University of London, you are encouraged to develop the tools for success on degree programmes at the best UK universities.
The courses on offer are intense but rewarding and aim to challenge you into developing the personal attributes demanded by the admissions tutors of internationally renowned, research-led University of London Colleges.
About ONCAMPUS London:
- Progress to University of London Colleges with the UK’s leading pre-university provider.
- Eight University of London College partners who welcome applications from our students
- A proven track record of providing excellent HE support and advice to help students progress to the best universities in the UK
- Study in world-class facilities in the heart of academic London, next to other University of London Colleges such as UCL IOE, SOAS and UCL
Why ONCAMPUS London?
- Based in the heart of academic London
- Make a more informed choice once you are living in the UK
- Benefit from excellent HE advice from specialists at ONCAMPUS London
- Apply to up to five universities
- Secure your place at one of the best universities in the UK
Find out more about living in London.
What can you Study?
Undergraduate Foundation Programme
Our Undergraduate Foundation Programme results and destinations were exceptional in 2014.
- 93% achieved A*-B
- 77% of Undergraduate Foundation students achieved A*-A
Top 50 destinations include: Warwick, York, Lancaster, Surrey, Leicester, Birmingham, UEA, Newcastle , Sheffield, Southampton, Nottingham, Manchester, KCL, Leeds and Sussex.
Our specially trained higher education (HE) staff are here to help to prepare you for University entry through:
- Comprehensive skills assessment at induction
- Frequent UCAS workshops, including How to apply to the best UK universities and colleges; How to write a winning Personal Statement; How to research and choose your perfect university
- Presentations by faculties and admissions staff from partner universities
- UCAS Surgery Drop-in sessions
- Open Days, taster lectures, and talks from our University of London partners
- Interview practice and training for university admissions tests.
University of London International Foundation Programme
With Academic Direction from the London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE), the International Foundation Programme aims to ensure that students achieve high academic standards and are prepared for challenging degree level study.
All students who follow this programme will be supported by exceptional study materials developed by the University of London and LSE, including access to the University of London virtual learning environment.
Students will gain a strong grounding in Mathematics and Statistics, Economics, International Relations and Sociology, preparing them for a broad range of Undergraduate degrees
All students progressing to university in the UK have secured places at Top 50 universities - including LSE, Warwick, Leicester, Birmingham, UEA, Nottingham, SOAS, KCL, Leeds, Queen Mary and Goldsmiths.
International Year 1
This one-year (3 term) programme offers successful studentsguaranteed progression* to Year 2 of a range of business-related undergraduate degrees at Birkbeck University of London including;
- BSc (Hons) Accounting
- BA (Hons) Accounting and Management
- BSc (Hons) Business
- BA (Hons) Management
Masters Foundation Programme
The Master’s Foundation Programme is available as a one, two or three-term programme, with progression* to a wide range of Master’s degrees at our University of London College partners, or other suitable universities in the UK.
This programme is designed to prepare international students for postgraduate study in the UK. The Master’s Foundation will allow you to improve your English while learning the study skills and research methods that you will need during your Master’s degree studies. Depending on the length of the programme you study, you may also study academic modules relating to your chosen progression degree.
* Some programmes at Birkbeck offer guaranteed progression on meeting the specified entry criteria. Visit the Birkbeck Progression Degrees page for more information.