ONCAMPUS Lund is based on the campus of Lund University, Sweden’s top - ranked university. Established in 1666, it is one of the oldest and broadest universities in northern Europe has a long and vibrant history of world-class teaching, research excellence, student influence, alumni success and dynamic student life.
ONCAMPUS, part of Cambridge Education Group, is proud to work in partnership with Lund University to offer high-quality university preparation programmes for international students in Lund. ONCAMPUS programmes are designed to give students an excellent opportunity to prepare for prestigious Master's programmes in Engineering and Science at Lund University.
As a Lund student you will benefit from the opportunity to tap into a global network of contacts among fellow students, researchers, university staff and alumni. As an international student starting your studies in 2016/2017, you will also have the opportunity to join in celebrating Lund University’s 350th jubilee.
About Lund University
- Lund University ranks No. 70 in the QS World Rankings 2015
- Ericsson, Sony Mobile, Tetra Pak, Gambro and Alfa Laval are among the large, well-known companies located in Lund with which the University cooperates
- Home of the Nobel Prize - the world’s most prestigious academic distinction
- Lund University is a top 100 university for graduate employability according to the New York Times
- Innovative research at universities and companies has resulted in many successful inventions, including the computer mouse, the pacemaker and internet applications such as the online music streaming service Spotify and the free internet calling service Skype.
The Pre-Master's Preparation Programme
At ONCAMPUS Lund Sweden you will prepare yourself to progress to your chosen Master's degree in Engineering or Science at Lund University.
The Pre-Master's Preparation Programme is available as a two or three-term programme, with progression to a wide range of Master’s degrees at Lund University. You will study your Pre-Master's Preparation Programme at our state-of-the-art Centre located at the heart of the Lund University campus