The transition to college-level study is challenging for most students. This is especially true for international students who also have to adjust to a different culture, a different language, and an education system that is quite different from the one at home.
Cambridge Education Group programs have been helping international students succeed in their university goals for more than 60 years. Our vast experience in educating students from all over the world has led to the refined and detailed ONCAMPUS Rhode Island program which includes:
- A supportive environment that helps you acclimate quickly
- Instruction that builds academic skills (researching, using a library, making presentations)
- Ongoing instruction to build English language proficiency for general academics
- Ongoing academic support classes to strengthen your academic performance in the general education classes
- TOEFL preparation, including exam*
- Multiple options for your field of study including an option for those who are not ready to choose a major
- Ability to earn the same 30 college credits typical of any first year student
*Students will take one TOEFL exam
Students who successfully complete the ONCAMPUS Rhode Island program are guaranteed to progress to year 2 at The University of Rhode Island (URI).
When it comes to higher education, no other region of the United States can match New England in history and prestige. Thousands of international students come to New England each year to study at a college or university. At University of Rhode Island, you will live in the heart of historical New England, near the beaches of Rhode Island.
Find out more: www.oncampus.global/usa/oncampus-rhode-island