As one of France's premier institutions, ESSEC Business School is recognized for its highly selective admissions and exceptional relations with companies, enabling the best possible transition to working life for its students worldwide. Founded in 1907, ESSEC Business School Paris today welcomes 3 700 students as well as 6 000 executives with the mission to educate young global leaders in the fields of business and public affairs. Its management model is based on five core values: Excellence, Innovation, Responsibility, Humanism, and Diversity.
The Faculty comprises 120 full-time Professors and 300 part-time contributors.
International Programs taught in English:
- ESSEC MBA (Generic MBA)
- MBA International Luxury Brand Management
- MBA Hospitality Management
- Specialized Master's in Strategy & Management of International Business
- ESSEC & Mannheim Executive MBA
- Ph.D. in Business Administration
- 18 Specialized Master's degrees (Post-graduate Programs) taugh in French
- Bachelor's in International Management (BBA): EPSCI
- Executive Education
- Cergy: 30 minutes away from Paris by suburban train, with many services and a 5-mn walk away from the campus (Shopping Malls, Leisure Center, swimming-pool, ice-skating, music school, theater, cinemas)
- Paris La Défense : at the heart of Paris' main business center
- Singapore: National Library Building, at the heart of Singapore
1) Strategic International Development
- Strategic alliances with some of the world's top institutions: IIM-Ahmedabad (India) and Mannheim Universitaet (Germany)
- ESSEC Asian Center in Singapore, founded in 2005: provides our students with excellent exposure to Asian cultures and economies
- 75 exchange programs with the very best MBAs worldwide
- Faculty: 35% international, 25 nationalities
- 25% international students (Objective > 30% by 2008).
2) Strong links with the business world
- 15 Research & Education Chairs (LVMH, KPMG, Aventis/Sanofi, P&G, Société Générale, etc)
- Company Scholarships (Accor, L'Oréal, Lafarge, Renault-Samsung, Thalès, etc)
- ESSEC Ventures: Entrepreneurship Program including Seed Capital Fund and Incubator
- Main recruiters : ACCOR, BAIN, BMW, BNP PARIBAS, CAP GEMINICONSULTING, COCA COLA, DANONE, DELOITTE, ERNST & YOUNG,HSBC, KPMG, KRAFT FOODS, L'OREAL, LVMH, McKINSEY, MICHELIN,NESTLE, PEPSICO, PPR, PWC, P&G, PSA, RENAULT, SANOFI AVENTIS,SHELL, SOCIETE GENERALE, BCG, TOTAL, UNILEVER3)
- 2nd in Europe for its Research & Teaching (SMBG 2005), ESSEC Business School has its very own center devoted to research (CERESSEC)
- Every year, Faculty Professors produce an average total of 60 articles, 15 books and contribute to 100 international conferences.
Singapore, Paris La Défense and Cergy (Western Paris Region).
At the main campus in Cergy, the size of the teaching premises is being doubled: 3 state-of-the-art buildings will be completed over the September 2006-September 2007 period.
- International Residences: > 1000 places (including 600 recent single-room, fully-equipped flats)
- Extremely rich & active student life: 100 associations (sports, culture, humanitarian, Junior Enterprise, etc)
For more information for International students, please visit: http://www.essec.edu/home?xtor=AL-276